Get connected with Grandview to get the latest City news and other important information regarding your community.
- Facebook & Twitter - Follow Grandview on Twitter (@cityofgrandview) or Like the City’s Facebook page (facebook.com/CityofGrandview)
- City Newsletter - The City’s newsletter, Grandview Report, is published every quarter starting in January each year. One copy goes out to every active mailstop in Grandview, and it is also available on the website for download, along with previous issues.
- Code Red - The Code Red system provides the City with the ability to quickly deliver emergency, as well as general messages, to all residents, mostly via phone, but also email. Here is some important information you should know:
- Caller ID - When you see the following displayed, you’ll know the call is from the City. To hear the last message delivered to your phone, simply dial the number back.
- Emergency Notifications - 1-866-419-5000 or Emergency Comm
- General Notifications - 1-855-969-4636 or ECN Community
- Join our database – Most landlines will be automatically added to the database, but we highly encourage you to register all your mobile telephone numbers.Register for CodeRed here.
- Privacy –Your contact information remains private and will only be used for community notifications.
- Meetings – Check the Events Calendar on the homepage or click here for the current meeting schedule for all boards and commission meetings.