Get connected with Grandview to get the latest City news and other important information regarding your community.
- Facebook & Twitter - Follow Grandview on Twitter (@cityofgrandview) or Like the City’s Facebook page (facebook.com/CityofGrandview)
- City Newsletter - The City’s newsletter, Grandview Report, is published every quarter starting in January each year. One copy goes out to every active mailstop in Grandview, and it is also available on the website for download, along with previous issues.
- Nixle - Nixle provides the City with the ability to quickly deliver emergency and community text messages and emails to all residents. Here is some important information you should know:
- Opt-in by texting your zip code to 888777 or by submitting your mobile number at nixle.com.
- Manage your account at nixle.com to receive emergency texts and/or messages about community events.
- Most landlines are in the database and will be called in the event of emergency.
- Privacy –Your contact information remains private and will only be used for community notifications.
- Meetings – Check the Events Calendar on the homepage or click here for the current meeting schedule for all boards and commission meetings.