Connect to our Event Calendar!
The Grandview Chamber of Commerce provides a wide variety of low- and no-cost programming to enhance the value of your Chamber member. Make it a practice to include your Chamber membership in your marketing plan. Pick an event or two per quarter that will benefit your business and attend!
- Format: Members are invited for networking, a short program and a continental breakfast provided by the host business.
- Time: Generally the program is held the second Wednesday of the month from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
- Location:This event is hosted each month by a Chamber member at their place of business.
Cost: There is no cost to attend. Refreshments are compliments of the host Chamber member.
- Format: Each month, the Chamber provides a networking and/or learning experience for members by hosting a business lunch meeting.
- Topics: Lunch programs and speakers cover a wide range of business information including community issues, marketing, economy, technology and much more.
- Time: The fourth Thursday of the Month from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Locations rotate and will include the View Community Center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel, area restaurants or private businesses.
- Cost: Lunches are $20 unless otherwise noted
Government Affairs Committee Legislative Breakfasts:
- Format: The Grandview Chamber in conjunction with the South Kansas City Chamber meets with state legislators and local elected officials to stay educated on community legislation and issues.
- Time: The meetings are held the first Friday of every month November through May from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- Location: KCPD South Patrol, 9701 Marion Park Drive, Kansas City, MO
- Cost: These meetings are open to all members at no charge.
Pizza With the President:
Format: New members are invited to this reception/orientation program to meet board, commitee and general members as they begin their membership in the Chamber.
Location: The Chamber office, 12500 S. 71 Highway, Grandview, MO 64030
Cost: No cost to attend
Annual Dinner Celebration: Volunteer efforts from the Board and Task Forces are celebrated at this event generally held in September or October. Members are treated to a reception, dinner, volunteer recognition and fun entertainment during the event. Past entertainment has featured Bill Grigsby, Carl Peterson, magicians and race car drivers! The Annual Dinner is held in October after the Chamber's year end of September 30th.
BIGG Awards (Business Investment & Growth in Grandview) Luncheon: The impacts of business growth and investment, both collectively and individually, are recognized at this annual luncheon held the fourth Thursday each March.
Corporate Challenge: A "Survivor"-themed team-building event is the basis for this corporate challenge event. Sixteen of more teams of 6 compete against each other in miniature golf, surprise challenge, sand volleyball and bowling. This year's event will be held on Thursday, May 25th at Aaron’s Family Fun Center provided a fun filled and competitive evening with 18 teams and the now infamous wheel chair relay races!
Golf Tournament: The Chamber’s longest-running annual event kicks off with a shot-gun start at noon and ends an awards ceremony and catered dinner for 1st & 2nd place teams in three flights. In between, golfers find competition, camaraderie, silent auction items, raffle prizes, and course contests to hone their skills.
2017 marks the 30th Anniversary of the Chamber's Golf Tournament. The tournament includes a boxed lunch, a chicken dinner from R.C.'s Restaurant, and hopefully picture perfect weather.
Music on Main: Free community music festival on Saturday, September 9th! Fun for all ages. 2017 will be the 14th year for this signature event that draws crowds of over 3,500+. Presented by Title Sponsor NASB, Presenting Partner City of Grandview, Green Room Sponsor Peterson Manufacturing and McDonald's Kidz Zone. With the best in local, regional, and national musical talent, food and drink vendors, and the McDonald's Kidz Zone, Music on Main is an afternoon and evening of fun for everyone!
Mega Chamber Office Party: Each October, 10 or more chambers of commerce gather together to host this mega networking event. The event rotates from community to community and draws 300 to 400 attendees. The evening features potential business contacts, great food and cool door prizes. This year's event will be hosted by Avila University in South Kansas City, located at: 11901 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64145. The event will take place on Thursday, October 26, 2017, featuring the 2017 Metro Business Expo, allowing businesses to showcase their business via expo booths/tables, while enjoying an evening of networking. Download Registration Form