The City of Grandview’s employees are its most important resource. Our success depends on the capable people who bring their skills and experience to our organization. Grandview offers a variety of rewarding careers with great benefit packages to full-time, regular employees including medical, dental, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and discounted Community Center Membership.
Grandview, MO is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. EOE. Visit this page frequently to see our list of advertised vacancies and find the information you need to become a successful applicant.
Apply via desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device here, or if you have Adobe software, fill out this form and email to email@example.com.
Group Exercise Instructor – Independent Contractor
- Salary/Pay Rate:Independent contractors are compensated on a per class basis based on class level and following.
- Posted Date:02/07/2018
Group Exercise Instructor – INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
Grandview Parks and Recreation is looking for Group Exercise Instructors to help pave the way for new and exciting classes at The View, such as PoundFit, Kickboxing, HIIT, Barre, and Spin. Ideal candidates will have a passion for fitness and health! They are upbeat, have a positive attitude, and are full of life throughout each class, helping to keep participants motivated and energized.
- Provide fun and result driven classes.
- Review and alter classes as needed, including routine, music, and location to keep participants coming back for more.
- Set up and monitor class equipment, ensuring that it’s in serviceable condition.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of equipment.
18 years of age, current national group exercise instructor certifications as appropriate to classes instructed, current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications, ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, strong passion for fitness/exercise, must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and as needed.
Independent contractors are compensated on a per class basis based on class level and following.
Send cover letter and resume to one of the following (please note position title applying for):
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 816-316-4988
- Mail to Grandview City Hall, 1200 Main Street, Grandview, MO 64030
OR The View, 13500 Byars Road, Grandview, MO 64030
OPEN UNTIL FILLED