Grandview is now under a Stay at Home Order issued by Jackson County through April 24 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Grandview City Hall, DMV Licensing Office and the View Community Center are now closed to the public. Call (816) 316-4800 with questions.

File a Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Trash not properly placed - code violationWhen you would like to report a possible code violation to preserve our community, please call (816)316-4817 or send an email to Community Development . Your complaint will be confidential.




Please provide the following information:

  • Address or specific location of vacant lot or land
  •  Contact Information (optional)
  • Description of Concern
  • Email (optional)
  • Name (optional)
  • Phone Number (optional)