Grandview is now under a Stay at Home Order issued by Jackson County through April 24 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Grandview City Hall, DMV Licensing Office and the View Community Center are now closed to the public. Call (816) 316-4800 with questions.

Find Out How Much Tax I Owe

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Paying Taxes If you wish to get Personal Property tax or Real Estate tax information over the phone, you will need to call the Jackson County Court House. The number is (816) 881-3232.

Or you can visit the Jackson County Website

These taxes can be paid at Grandview City Hall.