Grandview is now under a Stay at Home Order issued by Jackson County through April 24 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Grandview City Hall, DMV Licensing Office and the View Community Center are now closed to the public. Call (816) 316-4800 with questions.

Organize a Special Community Event

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special Event Permit Application

"Special Event" includes any outdoor event of limited duration on city-owned or private party, open to the public, with or without an admission fee, held on a one-time, occasional or annual basis, including festivals, block parties, rallies, dances, shows, carnivals, circuses, concerts, or similar events.

The application, required documentation and all fees must be submitted to the Grandview Police Department at least 30 days prior to the anticipated date of the event or function. Application should be completed in full and be accompanied by all required documentation to expedite processing. Attach additional sheets as necessary. Email to, or mail or drop off at Grandview PD, 1200 Main Street, Grandview, MO 64030.

Special Event Permit Application