CEMAL UMUT GUNGOR
Grandview City Hall
1200 Main Street
Grandview, MO 64030
Gungor is responsible for managing the city’s administrative affairs and day-to-day operations, as well as implementing the policies set by the Board of Aldermen.
- Managing the City's business and carries out the Board's plans and directions by coordinating the work of all the City's departments and employees.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City’s annual budget, which is approved by the Board.
- Making recommendations to the Board of Aldermen on legislation, budget, financial planning, the capital improvement program, city policies, employee compensation, and service levels.
- Hiring city department heads and approving employee appointments and dismissal.
- Investigating and acting on complaints through the various department heads.
- Negotiating and administering contracts and agreements.
- Keeping the Council informed of the City's business and financial condition.
- Representing the City at conferences, area meetings, and various committees.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (Except legal holidays)