Public Nuisance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Public nuisances are described as animal carcasses, offensive odors, matters causing annoyance or injury, and any item which is offensive to the public. To report any of these matters, contact the Neighborhood Services Division of Community Development at (816) 316-4817.