1200 Main Street
Grandview MO 64030
First elected April 2, 2019
Current 2-year term expires April 2021
Dan Hartman is a third-generation Grandview resident and a lifelong resident of Ward II. A graduate of Grandview High School Class of 1967, he went on to attend Northwest Missouri State University. Dan and his wife Sheryl have been married for 44 years and together they raised five children, all of them Grandview High School graduates. Dan retired as Manager of Jackson County Public Water Supply District #1 after 45 years of service and brings to the board many years of experience as a business man and property owner. He is dedicated to serving all residents in a responsive and timely manner. Giving all residents a voice in City Hall.
- Serves on Jackson County Board of Equalization representing Grandview C-4 School District.
- Served on the Grandview Assistance Program Board.
- Attends Grandview United Methodist Church.
- Previously volunteered for 10 years at Living Waters Ministry working with the homeless.
- Current Grandview business owner.