Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City requires permits before performing specific work. To obtain a permit within the City of Grandview or for more information, please call the Public Works Department at (816) 316-4856 during regular business hours.

Specific permits required:

    Right-of-Way Permits

    Driveway Permits

    Erosion and Sediment Control Permits

    Public Improvement Permit

    Floodplain Development Permit