Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The Public Works Department is also responsible for the maintenance and addition of sidewalks and curbs within the City. To report maintenance needs please call (816) 316-4856 during regular business hours. To request the addition or complete replacement of sidewalks and/or curbs, please call the City Engineer at (816) 316-4857 during regular business hours.