The Grandview Chamber of Commerce provides a wide variety of low- and no-cost programming to enhance the value of your Chamber member. Make it a practice to include your Chamber membership in your marketing plan. Pick an event or two per quarter that will benefit your business and attend!
- Format: Members are invited for networking, a short program and a continental breakfast provided by the host business.
- Time: Generally the program is held the second Wednesday of the month from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
- Location:This event is hosted each month by a Chamber member at their place of business.
Cost: There is no cost to attend. Refreshments are compliments of the host Chamber member.
- Format: Each month, the Chamber provides a networking and/or learning experience for members by hosting a business lunch meeting.
- Topics: Lunch programs and speakers cover a wide range of business information including community issues, marketing, economy, technology and much more.
- Time: The fourth Thursday of the Month from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Locations rotate and will include the View Community Center, area restaurants or private businesses.
- Cost: Lunches are $20 unless otherwise noted
Government Affairs Committee Legislative Breakfasts:
- Format: The Grandview Chamber in conjunction with the South Kansas City Chamber meets with state legislators and local elected officials to stay educated on community legislation and issues.
- Time: The meetings are held the first Friday of every month December through May from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- Location: KCPD South Patrol, 9701 Marion Park Drive, Kansas City, MO
- Cost: These meetings are open to all members at no charge.
Annual Dinner Celebration: Volunteer efforts from the Board and Task Forces are celebrated at this event generally held in September or October. Members are treated to a reception, dinner, volunteer recognition and fun entertainment during the event. Past entertainment has featured Bill Grigsby, Carl Peterson, magicians and race car drivers!
BIGG Awards (Business Investment & Growth in Grandview) Luncheon: The impacts of business growth and investment, both collectively and individually, are recognized at this annual luncheon held in April at The View Community Center, Grandview, MO, 64030.
Trivia Night: Come flex your cerebral muscle and join us for the third annual Grandview Chamber Trivia Night, in May at RC’s Back Door in Martin City (30 E 135th St, KC, MO). Sign up as a whole team or as an individual and we’ll match you up to make a team. Either way it will be guaranteed fun for the night! Charlie, the pro will be back running the trivia game, which starts at 6 pm. RC’s Back Door Bar and Grill will be running specials for Trivia Night participants starting at 5:30 pm, so come hungry, thirsty, and smart! There will be prizes.
Golf Tournament: The Chamber’s longest-running annual event kicks off with a shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m. and ends an awards ceremony and catered lunch for 1st & 2nd place teams in three flights. In between, golfers find competition, camaraderie, silent auction items, and course contests to hone their skills.
2020 will mark the 33rd Anniversary of the Chamber's Golf Tournament. The tournament includes continental breakfast , a catered lunch from R.C.'s Restaurant, and hopefully picture perfect weather.
Music on Main: Free community music festival on Saturday, September 7th! Fun for all ages. 2019 will be the 16th year for this signature event that draws crowds of over 2,500+. Presented by Title Sponsor NASB, Presenting Partner City of Grandview. With the best in local, regional, and national musical talent, food and drink vendors, Music on Main is an afternoon and evening of fun for everyone!
Mega Chamber Office Party: August 22, 2019 five Chambers of Commerce will gather together to host this MEGA networking event that draws 300 to 400 attendees. The event will be held at Arrowhead Stadium Tower Club East. The evening features potential business contacts, great food and cool door prizes. Stadium tours will be available for an additional amount and must be reserved in advance.