Grandview is now under a Stay at Home Order issued by Jackson County through April 24 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Grandview City Hall, DMV Licensing Office and the View Community Center are now closed to the public. Call (816) 316-4800 with questions.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Where can I get a copy of my Missouri driving record?

  • Where can I obtain a copy of the Grandview Municipal Code?

  • How can I tell where my charges are filed?

  • How can I report a crime or have charges filed?

  • What is a subpoena?

  • Do I have the right to be represented by an attorney?

  • What if I want to have charges I caused to be brought against another party dismissed?

  • What if I need to change the court date or trial?

  • I disagree with the municipal judge’s finding in my case. Can I have another judge and/or a jury hear the case?

  • Is there a way to pay for a ticket without appearing in Court?

  • Does the Municipal Court accept credit card payments?

  • Where is the Municipal Court located?

  • What kinds of cases are prosecuted in the Grandview Municipal Court?